Eastpak #MadeForFreshers Twitter Promotion
Short Terms & Conditions
Promotion runs 25/08/14-23/09/14. 1 container 85 in black (EK440008) and 1 padded pak’r in drops (EK62014H) to be won.
Promoter: VF Northern Europe Ltd – EASTPAK, Park Road East, Calverton, Notts, NG14 6GD
Full Terms & Conditions
1) The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees and their immediate families of VF Northern Europe (The Promoter), their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
How to Enter
2) Internet access and a personal Twitter account required to enter. No Purchase Necessary.
3) All Entrants must tweet @eastpak_uk with the hashtag #madeforfreshers and their top survival tip for freshers starting university.
Selection of Winner
4) On each day of the promotion, 1 winning tweet will be chosen by promotion judge James Thornhill (editor of the National Student). The owner of each day’s winning tweet will win the prize.
5) On each day of the promotion, one entrant will win 1 Eastpak Container 85 in Black (EK440008) and 1 Eastpak Padded Pak’r in Drops (EK62014H)
Our Right to Use Your Entry Submission Content
6) By entering the promotion all participants agree to have their tweets considered for a consumer press release that will be used for PR consumer activity.
Our Right to Use Information About You
7) Information regarding personal data provided in the entry will be collected, stored and processed in a database for the purposes of managing the Promotion. Such information will not be used for any other purposes than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you.
8) Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
9) In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
10) No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. All prizes will be awarded directly to the winner.
11) By entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
12) The prize winners’ name and county will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to #madeforfreshers Promotion, Radiator PR, 8 Northington Street, London, WC1N 2JG
13) The Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures or internet provider issues. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure
14) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process an entry. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
16) In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17) This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the promoter, not to Twitter. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Twitter. Your details will be used for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and the delivery of the prize(s) only.