This Return Policy applies to all items purchased through the Website and shipped within the United Kingdom, under the Terms and Conditions of Sale i.e. to any Goods which were supplied in error, were incomplete, damaged or faulty, as well as in case of your exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to Clause 9 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
Making a return is easy if you follow the steps below:
1. Go to your account, go to “Order History”, search your Order number and click on “Request Return”.
Fill in the Return Form with the appropriate reason for your return and all necessary details. The form will be sent to EASTPAK Customer Service Department who will approve your request and will send you an e-mail to confirm receipt of your request. You will also be allocated with a Return Number and receive full details on return shipment procedures.
Return request have to come through the original purchaser, BUT Goods will be picked up at the former delivery address.
You have to make the pick-up call for this yourself.
Returns of misdescribed Goods (with regards to those misdecriptions which are obvious and readily noticeable, such as the color of the product) must be made within 30 (thirty) days of receipt, or in case of faulty and/or damaged Goods within 2 (two) years from purchase. Certain Goods are further warranted against possible defects in materials and workmanship for 30 (thirty) years from the date of purchase.
For more details, please refer to the Warranty and Product care section; or to the hangtag on the Good purchased. Returns in exercise with the right to withdrawal contained in Clause 9 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale must be made within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the Goods.
2. Return the Goods in their original packaging, complete with any related accessories or, hangtags, authenticity tags, protection bags and instruction booklets, together with the consignment note filled out as above. All Goods will be inspected on return. The pre-paid UPS return label provided should be attached to the parcel and you should contact your local UPS office to organise the collection .
3. You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed. All communications will go to the original purchaser.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Please also note that we will not process your refund until we receive the Goods. Once we receive the Goods, we will:
1. Examine the Goods you have returned to us to verify whether they are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website;
2. At your option where the Goods are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website: (i) repair the Goods or replace them with new non-faulty or corresponding Goods; or, (ii) refund the price paid for the Goods (along with the original delivery fees). Save that where you have requested, and we are unable to, repair or replace the Goods, we will refund the price paid for the Goods (along with the original delivery fees);
3. Credit the refund for the Goods back to the payment card that you used to pay for the Goods, or repair or replace the faulty or damaged Goods approximately 14 (fourteen) days and in any case no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date that we receive the returned Goods.
Product exchange is currently not possible. If you would like the same Good but, for example, in another colour, you will need to place a new Order. When you return Goods, please note that all items are quality controlled and checked for any faults or manufacturing defects before they are dispatched to you. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately. Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. We do not accept liability for Goods which are damaged or lost during return shipment to us.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
For the processing of your personal data when you return, or receive a refund, please see our Privacy Statement.